Tuna & Egg Rolls Recipe. Do you know all about Tuna Fish Recipe? A tuna (also called tunny) is a saltwater fish that belongs to the tribe Thunnini, a subgrouping of the Scombridae (mackerel) family. Tuna are remarkable and impressive wild animals.
Serve it cold, grilled or fried for a star-studded meal. Tuna, (genus Thunnus), also called tunny, any of seven species of oceanic fishes, some very large, that constitute the genus Thunnus and are of great commercial value as food. They are related to mackerels and are placed with them in the family Scombridae (order Perciformes). You can cook Tuna & Egg Rolls Recipe using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna & Egg Rolls Recipe
- Prepare 200 Grams of Tuna Flakes in Oil (remove water and oil).
- It’s 2 Cups of Cooked Rice.
- You need 3 Pieces of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 Sheet of Seaweed Nori.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Roasted Sesame Seeds.
- It’s 1/2 Tablespoon of Sesame Oil.
- It’s 4 Tablespoons of Japanese Mayo.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Cooking Oil.
- It’s of Chili powder (optional).
Tunas vary considerably, both within and among species. Tuna is a species of saltwater fish that ranges in habitat from the Atlantic Ocean all the way to Indonesia. The most commonly known species of tuna in the United States are Skipjack, also known as. Ahi tuna (also called yellowfin) is a firm-textured fish that stands up wonderfully to grilling.
Tuna & Egg Rolls Recipe instructions
- Removed the water and oil on Tuna Flakes..
- Add the Japanese Mayo and Set aside..
- Cutting Nori Sheets. Fold first in half then cut the top corner about 2 fingers size. Cut into string sizes and Set aside..
- In mixing bowl, combine cooked rice with Sesame Seeds and Sesame Oil then add a pinch of salt to taste..
- Cover Tuna mixture with Rice Mixture into rice ball repeat the process until done..
- Pre heat pan and add a little amount of cooking oil..
- Whisked 3 eggs and add salt to taste..
- Put the nori sheet string first and add egg mixture then put the rice ball and roll it until the egg fold the rice ball. Repeat the process..
- Serve. You can Visit my YouTube Channel “RJP Creatives” for video Tutorial..
This seared tuna steak recipe coats it in a zesty spice rub and sears the fish quickly on the outside, leaving it rare in the middle. Tuna is a widely eaten species of fish. However, canned tuna is often the most common source of mercury in the diet. The term tuna encompasses several species of fish, including skipjack, albacore,. However, overall it is an excellent source of protein that is low in fat and calories.