Tangy catalina meatloaf. Combine ketchup, brown sugar, dry mustard. To remaining ketchup mixture, add worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion, salt, pepper and egg. Blend well; then add green pepper and wheat chex.
In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce. Pat the meat down gently and set aside while you make the sauce for the topping. Add the four topping ingredients to a small mixing bowl and whisk until the sugar disolves. You can cook Tangy catalina meatloaf using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tangy catalina meatloaf
- It’s of Tangy bacon catalina dressing.
- You need 2 lbs of ground meat.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 box of savory herb stuffing.
Pour half of the sauce over each meatloaf and smooth out with a spoon. Bake in the oven for at least one hour. The tangy glaze bakes to a rich, dark brown that makes this meat loaf look every bit as good as it tastes!—Marcia Baures, Waukesha, Wisconsin. The tangy glaze bakes to a rich, dark brown that makes this meat loaf look every bit as good as it tastes!—Marcia Baures, Waukesha, Wisconsin.
Tangy catalina meatloaf step by step
- In a bowl add your meat, eggs, stuffing, and 3/4 of the bottle or dressing.
- Mix well then spread in to your baking dish. Pit the rest of the dressing on top and spread evenly..
- Place in oven on 350 for 45 minutes let it rest for 5 minutes, then serve and enjoy.
Beat an egg in a mixing bowl. Add in ground beef, bread crumbs, garlic powder and onion powder and mix together. Add in almost all of the cup of Catalina until the ground beef rolls into a ball. In a large bowl combine the meatloaf ingredients. Carefully remove the dish from the oven, drain if needed.