Mel's Chops & Beans.
You can cook Mel's Chops & Beans using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mel's Chops & Beans
- You need 6 of boneless center cut thin sliced pork chops.
- Prepare 28 oz. of Can Campbell's Pork & Beans.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of BBQ sauce.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 Tbs of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of yellow mustard.
Mel's Chops & Beans instructions
- Brown pork chops in large skillet and drain grease..
- With chops removed, saute onions until clear..
- Mix all remaining ingredients in mixing bowl..
- Reduce temperature to simmer and place chops and remaining ingredients in skillet and cover..
- Simmer covered about an hour or until chops are tender..
- Serve with warm dinner rolls and a salad. Enjoy!.