Baked pork cube steaks. Rub steaks on both sides with olive oil. Dash, Tuscan seasoning and pepper on both sides. Place on a baking sheet that has been rubbed with olive oil.
Add … The secret to fork tender Oven Baked Smothered Cube Steak is to cook it slow on low. Pour ¼ cup of … On shallow plate combine flour, bread crumbs, oregano, basil, and garlic powder. Salt & pepper cube steaks on both sides and dredge in the flour mixture. You can cook Baked pork cube steaks using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked pork cube steaks
- You need 4 of pork cube steaks.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tbs of salt.
- You need 1 tbs of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbs of paprika.
- You need 1 tbs of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbs of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbs of longhorn steak house grill seasoning.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1/3 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
Add the olive oil and the butter over medium heat. Remove from pan and place in oven on warm. Place the mushroom/onion mixture over the browned cube steaks in casserole dish. Mix the soups until well combined, add the minced garlic, Worcestershire sauce, kitchen … Season steaks with salt and pepper.
Baked pork cube steaks step by step
- In your baking dish add the butter. Place dish in oven on 350° till butter is melted. Remove from oven and set aside!.
- In a bowl add your egg and milk mix till well blended..
- In another bowl add your flour and seasonings mix till well blended..
- Now take your cube steaks and dip one at a time in the egg mix on both sides then coat in the flour mix, then place in baking dish and repeat till all are coated and in the dish..
- Place dish in oven on 350° for 15 minutes remove from oven abd flip steaks over and then place back in oven for 15 more minutes. Then plate and eat. You can smother it in country gravy if you like! Enjoy!!.
Mix flour and garlic powder in a large shallow plate and dredge steaks. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. I had no plans to post this, but it was so delicious, I am posting it so I won't forget how I made it. I don't get to choose what comes in the package, but there is always a mixture of expensive cuts like ribeye steaks and more humble cuts like cube steak. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat.