[Farmhouse Recipe] Shabu-Shabu with Shredded Vegetables.
You can have [Farmhouse Recipe] Shabu-Shabu with Shredded Vegetables using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of [Farmhouse Recipe] Shabu-Shabu with Shredded Vegetables
- Prepare 600 grams of Very thinly sliced pork (for shabu-shabu).
- Prepare 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- Prepare 200 grams of Daikon radish.
- You need 100 grams of Carrot.
- It’s 100 grams of Mizuna greens.
- You need 1 bunch of Mitsuba.
- Prepare 2 of stalks Spring onion.
- Prepare 100 grams of Enoki mushrooms.
- Prepare of A.
- You need 1500 ml of Water.
- You need 100 ml of Sake.
- Prepare 10 of cm Kombu.
[Farmhouse Recipe] Shabu-Shabu with Shredded Vegetables step by step
- Vegetables preparation Peel the daikon radish and julienne. Julienne cut the carrot. Cut the roots off from the mizuna greens and mitsuba, and chop into 5 cm lengths..
- Remove stems from the enoki mushrooms, and separate them. Cut the white part of the Spring onion diagonally into thin slices..
- Dashi stock preparation Add Ａ into a pot, and bring to a boil. Then take out the konbu seaweed..
- Sauce preparation Use ponzu or sesame sauce as a sauce. This is a recipe for a sesame sauce.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145845-sesame-sauce-for-shabu-shabu.
- First, add the Onions into boiling dashi stock, and wave the pork slices inside the pot. Then wrap the onions with the pork And enjoy with ponzu..
- Add the remaining vegetables and mushrooms, and dip in the sesame sauce or ponzu with the meat together. I recommend the sesame sauce for bean sprouts..
- Add a little bit of Weipa (Chinese chicken soup base) into the dashi soup which contains plenty of vegetable extracts, and put the Chinese noodles in to finish up the meal. Enjoy the vegetable ramen..