Salmon Sashimi Cake.
You can have Salmon Sashimi Cake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon Sashimi Cake
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked sushi rice (room temperature).
- You need 1 of medium avocado (diced).
- Prepare 1 lbs of sushi grade salmon (or any other fish you like) (diced).
- Prepare 2 of large sheets of roasted seaweed/nori.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of roasted sesame seeds (optional).
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of fish roe (optional).
Salmon Sashimi Cake step by step
- Dice the avocado and the salmon.
- Line the round pan with the sheets of seaweed.
- Take some rice and spread it evenly as the first base layer – leave some rice for another layer.
- Take diced avocado and spread it evenly on top of the rice layer – make sure you leave some avocado as decoration for the top layer.
- Take diced salmon and spread it evenly on top of the avocado layer.
- Take the rest of your rice and spread it on top of your salmon layer.
- Decorate the top of your cake with the rest of your ingredients. You can put some sesame seeds and roe on top as finishing touches.