“White Yakitori” — Only 4 Ingredients.
You can have “White Yakitori” — Only 4 Ingredients using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of “White Yakitori” — Only 4 Ingredients
- You need 250 gr of chicken tenders (or boneless chicken breast/boneless thigh fillets).
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of freshly cracked white pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil (I usually use 1 tsp first and add more if necessary).
“White Yakitori” — Only 4 Ingredients instructions
- Cube the chicken and mix with salt and white pepper. Put in a fridge for at least half an hour (overnight is more preferable)..
- Heat the oil in a pan. Skewer the chicken cubes and rotate every 15 seconds or so. Cover. After 2-3 minutes, rotate..
- Optional: squeeze a bit of lemon before eating..