Thai Red Curry Coconut with Pan Fried Tofu, Snap Peas & Carrots over Rice.
You can have Thai Red Curry Coconut with Pan Fried Tofu, Snap Peas & Carrots over Rice using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Red Curry Coconut with Pan Fried Tofu, Snap Peas & Carrots over Rice
- Prepare 2 (12 oz) of cans coconut milk.
- Prepare Package of extra firm tofu.
- It’s 2 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Prepare of I cup sugar snap peas.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced carrots; I used pre-packages store bought crinkle cut.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Organic BP peanut butter powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Olive or sesame oil.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- It’s 4-6 cups of cooked rice.
Thai Red Curry Coconut with Pan Fried Tofu, Snap Peas & Carrots over Rice step by step
- Add oil & red curry paste to med/hot sauce pan or pot, warm paste in the oil; stir to incorporate it. (This brings out the flavors; careful not to burn it).
- Pour in coconut milk into sauce pan & add peanut butter powder; wish in. Bring to a boil & lower heat. Simmer sauce while vegetables, tofu & rice are cooking..
- Cook 4-6 cup of rice per packaging directions.
- In separate pan, add oil & vegetables, cook until preferred tenderness. (I like to cook mine in a separate pan, so that I may place the vegetables on top of the soup. This adds color during plating). Salt to taste. I use a smidge of Himalayan salt that I keep handy while cooking..
- In small saucepan or skillet, brown tofu in peanut oil to preferred tenderness & browning..
- Put desired amount of cooked rice & curry sauce into bowls, top with vegetables & tofu. Garnish with black sesame seeds..