You can have Yukgaejang Soup using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yukgaejang Soup
- Prepare 200 grams of Beef (flank or cut offs).
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of for moderate spice Dadaegi (Korean flavored chili paste).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- It’s 1 of Japanese leek.
- It’s 1/2 of pack Enoki mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 of packet Shimeji mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆ Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆ Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of ☆ Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆ Dashi or dashida.
- Prepare 1 of ☆ Pepper.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 of Sesame seeds.
- You need 1000 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Chilli threads or green onion (if you have them).
Yukgaejang Soup instructions
- Firstly, make plenty of dadaegi by checking out. The more, the better. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/170783-dadaegi-korean-spicy-sesame-chili-oil-like-ra-yu.
- Cut the beef into thin slices. Rinse the bean sprouts well and cut away any parts that are going bad as well as any membranes. Chop the green part of the green onion into diagonal slices..
- Cut away the tough stems of the mushrooms and chop into bite-sized pieces..
- Add some oil to a large pan and stir-fry the beef. When the beef has browned, add the dadaegi and stir together..
- Once well mixed, add the rest of the vegetables and stir-fry while continuing to mix..
- Add 1 litre of water plus the seasonings marked with ☆. Skim away any scum and heat the mixture for 10 minutes while gently simmering. Taste and add salt, if necessary..
- If you want to make the soup even more spicy, then feel free to add some Korean chilli powder. Or you could even increase the amount of dadaegi…..
- Lastly, whisk in a beaten egg and turn off the heat. Pour the soup into dishes and serve with green onions and sesame seeds or a sprinkling of chilli threads..