Chicken Miso Ramen Noodles.
You can cook Chicken Miso Ramen Noodles using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Miso Ramen Noodles
- You need of For the chicken:.
- It’s 2-4 of chicken thighs.
- You need of Cornstarch.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Crisco oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of powdered ginger or fresh ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chili paste (I use Gochujang).
- You need 1 tsp of soy bean paste.
- You need of Broth:.
- It’s 6 cups of water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chicken soup base or more to your taste.
- Prepare 3 of beef bullion cubes.
- You need 1 packet of onion soup mix.
- You need 2 tbsp of red chili paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of miso soybean paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 2 packs of Japanese style noodles (udon).
- Prepare 2 packs of Halo sea salt seaweed finely chopped.
- You need 6 of green onions thinly chopped.
- You need 2 of carrots thinly sliced.
- It’s of Mushrooms (shitake or white).
Chicken Miso Ramen Noodles step by step
- In a skillet on medium heat, add 3 tbsp crisco oil saute mushrooms and 3 cloves of garlic minced..
- In a pot, boil first 11 ingredients together that are in the broth section..
- Add the sauted mushrooms and garlic to your broth..
- In that same skillet on medium heat, add 1 tbsp oil. Coat your chicken with the cornstarch. Put the chicken in the skillet, brown on both sides. Sprinkle ginger on one side, flip over and with your spoon spread red chili paste and soy bean paste on the other side. Now, flip and let it get a little crispy..
- Now that your chicken is done, put on cutting board and cut into strips or quarters and add it to your soup. Let it all boil together for about 15 minutes..
- Add an egg if you like. Boil 3 eggs for exactly 7 minutes. Yellow should be a little runny..
- Serve with green onions and a delicious egg..