Refreshing Cucumber and Cream Cheese Sandwiches.
You can have Refreshing Cucumber and Cream Cheese Sandwiches using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Refreshing Cucumber and Cream Cheese Sandwiches
- Prepare 1 (8 ounce) of package cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Miracle Whip or Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 (1 ounce) of package buttermilk ranch dressing mix.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of dried dill weed.
- It’s 1 of Bread of your choice.
- You need 1 of Cucumber (thinly sliced).
Refreshing Cucumber and Cream Cheese Sandwiches instructions
- Combine soft cream cheese, sour cream, miracle whip/mayonnaise, dressing mix and dill until smooth and creamy. It blends nicely with a whisk..
- Refrigerate to let flavors combine for at least two hours..
- Spread some of your cream cheese spread on your bread of choice, and layer as much cucumber as you want!.
- Mixture lasts for about a week and a half; great for lunches!.