Philly cheese steak sliders.
You can have Philly cheese steak sliders using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Philly cheese steak sliders
- It’s 24 of Hawaiian rolls.
- Prepare 2 lb of deli roast beef.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 5 of mushrooms.
- It’s 2 of jalapeños.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 6 of or 12 provolone cheese slices.
- You need 6 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame seed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
Philly cheese steak sliders instructions
- Pre heat oven 350. Melt 3 tablespoons of butter. Saute your onions. I chopped mine this time but you can julienne them also. Saute for a while to get them sweet . Be patient with your onions, good things come to people who wait..
- Chop bell peppers, jalapeños, and mushrooms. Mince garlic. Add ingredients to pan . Saute for a couple minutes. Add salt pepper to taste..
- Add roast beef and fold in. Continue to warm in the pan and stir to mix all together..
- Grease a baking sheet. Cut Hawaiian rolls in half. Place bottom rolls on baking sheet. Add slices of cheese to buns..
- Add half meat mixture to bottom half and spread out. Top with slice of cheese, add other half of buns..
- Melt 2 tablespoon of butter in a small bowl and wisk in garlic powder. Brush on top of buns and sprinkle sesame seed on top. I did a second kind of topping for the other 12 sliders. Whisk melted butter, Worcester, dijon mustard and garlic powder. Topped with popseed.
- Cover with tin foil and cook for 25 minutes in the oven . Enjoy.