Ayam Suwir Pedas / Spicy Shredded Chicken.
You can have Ayam Suwir Pedas / Spicy Shredded Chicken using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ayam Suwir Pedas / Spicy Shredded Chicken
- It’s 4 of chicken breasts, boiled and shredded.
- It’s of Chilli paste:.
- It’s 5 of shallots.
- You need 4 of garlics.
- Prepare 5 of red chillies.
- Prepare 3 of red curly chillies.
- It’s 8 of candlenuts.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Prepare of Other:.
- It’s 2 of Indonesian basil leaves.
- It’s as needed of Water.
- Prepare of Some salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need of Chicken powder.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Ayam Suwir Pedas / Spicy Shredded Chicken instructions
- Make the chilli paste by using a blender or mortar and pestle until thick and creamy. Set aside..
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Then add the paste. Stir until it is cooked and smell no longer raw..
- Add in the basil leaves. Then add the water. Let it simmer..
- Add the chicken. Let it covered with the paste..
- Add more water if it is too dry..
- Then add the seasonings. Mix evenly and taste test..
- Turn off the heat when everything is ready..