Ginger & Garlic Teriyaki Chicken.
You can cook Ginger & Garlic Teriyaki Chicken using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ginger & Garlic Teriyaki Chicken
- You need 300-400 g of Chicken Thigh Fillets.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need of Oil for cooking *optional.
- Prepare of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- It’s of Ginger & Garlic Teriyaki Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of grated Ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of grated Garlic.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- It’s 1-2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce *alter the amount to suit your taste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
Ginger & Garlic Teriyaki Chicken instructions
- Combine all the Sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Lightly season Chicken Fillets with Salt..
- Heat a small amount of Oil in a frying pan (*No Oil if non-stick pan is used) over medium-high heat, cook Chicken Fillets until nicely browned on both sides. Remove excess Oil using paper towel if you want to do so, then pour the sauce over and keep cooking until the sauce thickens..
- Sprinkle with some Toasted Sesame Seeds and serve. The photo below is a bento lunch I prepared for my husband on the other day..