Fried rice cake | Char koay kak.
You can have Fried rice cake | Char koay kak using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried rice cake | Char koay kak
- It’s 2 cups of rice flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of leftover cooked rice (need blend to smooth paste).
- You need 1 cup of shredded white radish.
- Prepare of Mix all in pan and stir on medium flame. Once batter start to get thicken, move from flame and transfer to any steaming container, steam at least for 45 min. And chill in fridge at least for 1 day.
- It’s of Ingredients for char koay kak.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- You need of Dark soy sauce.
- You need of White pepper.
- It’s of Fish balls (optional).
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s of Beans sprouts.
- You need of Chives.
Fried rice cake | Char koay kak step by step
- Done chill for 1 days in fridge and cut into small cubes and mix oil from sticking each other.
- First add rice cake into wok and fry it awhile, then add all the ingredients at last add eggs and chives.