Masala Liver Fry/ Masala Fry Kaleji.
You can have Masala Liver Fry/ Masala Fry Kaleji using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Masala Liver Fry/ Masala Fry Kaleji
- You need 1/2 kg of lamb / mutton liver cut into bite size pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 of brown onion cut into thin slice.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of salt, to taste.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped tomato fresh or canned (choice).
- You need 1 tsp of dried fenugreek leaves.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of coriander leaves, chopped.
- You need 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare 1 pinch of garam masala.
- You need 1 of Lemon juice.
Masala Liver Fry/ Masala Fry Kaleji instructions
- Remove the unwanted skin from it and wash the lamb liver thoroughly. Cut the lamb liver bite size pieces. Marinate it with ginger garlic paste and keep it aside until you prepare other things..
- In a wok or pan fry onion on slow heat for 10 minutes. When onion slices are very soft increase heat to medium and stir constantly until light golden. Mix all spices but 👉do not add salt this is really important step so must follow and then add tomatoes stir well. Cover and cook on medium heat for 5-7 minutes. When tomatoes are soft stir on high heat and dry all tomato water..
- When oil separates on sides of wok Then add liver pieces and stir for a 5-6 minute until color changes. Cover and cook for 2 minutes on medium flame. Remove lid, sprinkle salt and fenugreek leaves. Cook for another 2 minutes on high heat continue stirring..
- Finally, remove from heat and cover the pan and rest it for 4-5 minutes at least. The steam in the pot will cook the liver completely. Before serving reheat on high flame and burn any excess water. Sprinkle garam masala fry 1 minute add lemon juice..
- Garnish with green chillies, green corianders. Serve with lemon wedges and hot naan or white boiled rice.