Pork chops with homemade shake & bake. The baking time depends on a few factors. Homemade Shake-and-Bake Pork Chops with Mustard Sauce. This recipe for breaded pork chops gives the meat a nice crunch.
You won't believe how fast it is to cook this I recently discovered how easy it is to make Homemade Shake and Bake. All it takes is a few simple pantry staples and you're on your way to a. These Shake N Bake Pork Chops are a homemade version of the classic dish you loved as a kid. You can have Pork chops with homemade shake & bake using 2 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork chops with homemade shake & bake
- Prepare 8 of cencter cut pork chops.
- It’s of My homemade shake & bake see other recipe.
Pork chops are coated in a tasty breadcrumb mixture and baked until golden brown and delicious. Homemade Shake-and-Bake Pork Chops with Mustard Sauce. Dinner· Family Favorites· Favorite Mains· Pork. I made the mustard sauce while the pork was baking and the two paired beautifully together.
Pork chops with homemade shake & bake step by step
- Rinse off center cut chops.
- In a ziplock bag add some homemade shake & bake.
- Shake pork in bag lol.
- Place on wire rack, with a cookie sheet underneath it..
- Bake on 350 until done..
- Notes- bag on right was the mix I didn’t use and saved because I knew I didn’t need it all. Bag on the left was what I had left from covering my 8 center cuts. I marked it with pork and the date will be put in my freezer until I do pork again, will hold up no more than 30 days from what I was told. So no waste… and I had extra. If I would of gotten the regular shake and bake I have to get 2 boxes just to make this..
My entire family seriously loved these tender and juicy chops with the crisp and flavorful. I came home from work to find a box of Kraft Shake 'N Bake on the counter and felt my pulse quickening. My internal monologue was NSFW, but decided to just roll with it and be grateful If I'm not searing on the cast iron, and seeking something a bit more crispy, this is how I make my pork chops. Shake, shake, shake, like rock and roll never died. Now take the breaded cutlets out and lay them into a lightly oiled cast iron pan and set that over the Flavorful homemade shake and bake you can put on almost anything!