Crispy tofu and rice noodles ramen 🍜 🌱.
You can have Crispy tofu and rice noodles ramen 🍜 🌱 using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy tofu and rice noodles ramen 🍜 🌱
- Prepare 21 cup of vegetable stock.
- It’s 100 g of rice noodles.
- You need 1 pack of Enoki mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 pack of pea snaps.
- You need Half of block medium firm tofu – cut up in 4cm cube shape.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need of Sauce base.
- You need 2 tbsp of mirin.
- You need 2 tbsp of soysauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of sake or chinese cooking wine.
- It’s 1 tbsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need of Garnish.
- It’s of Japanese chilli called Shichimi Togarashi or can use normal chilli flakes.
- It’s of Radish/grated carrot.
- Prepare of Coriander.
Crispy tofu and rice noodles ramen 🍜 🌱 step by step
- Put some veggies stock in a medium high heat saucepan and leave it to boil..
- On the other pan, heat on, add cooking oil until medium heat. Pan try tofu and turn them all over until all sides crisped up. Take it out on a plate.
- Back to saucepan, season your soup with sauce base ingredients. You can add more sauces if prefer.
- Add noodles, Enoki mushrooms and pea snaps, stir well for a few more minutes.
- Serve it in a noodle bowl topped up with Japanese chilli flakes- Shichimi Togarashi, radish, coriander or can add shredded carrot too. Add crispy tofu before served.