Amla Chutney (Indian Gooseberry Paste).
You can cook Amla Chutney (Indian Gooseberry Paste) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Amla Chutney (Indian Gooseberry Paste)
- You need 5 medium of Indian Gooseberries (Amla).
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin Seed powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coriander Seed Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Carom Seed Powder.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Green Chillie.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt or add to taste.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar for flavour.
Amla Chutney (Indian Gooseberry Paste) instructions
- Wash the berries properly and boil for 5 to 10 minutes..
- Cut the boiled berries into two parts and keep them aside..
- Heat the oil in a pan and put all the spices in it for 2 minutes then put the chopped boiled berries and fry for 3/4 minutes..
- Grind the fried materials as finer as possible and make a paste..
- Serve the paste with rice alongwith main dishes. Its just a flavoured paste for taste. Indian Goose berry is richly filled with Vitamin C..