Shoyu Chicken Stir-Fry.
You can have Shoyu Chicken Stir-Fry using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shoyu Chicken Stir-Fry
- You need 500 grams of Chicken thigh fillets, sliced into strips.
- You need 1 of Shoyu marinade (see related recipe).
- It’s 250 grams of Udon noodles.
- It’s 1 bunch of Baby bok choy, roughly chopped.
- You need 400 grams of Can baby corn spears, washed & sliced in half lengthways.
- Prepare 1 of Red capsicum (pepper), sliced.
- You need 1 medium of onion, into wedges.
- It’s 2 stick of Green onion, sliced.
- You need 1 of Sesame oil for frying.
Shoyu Chicken Stir-Fry instructions
- Marinate chicken for at least an hour. Shoyu marinade recipe attached. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/480626-shoyu-chicken.
- Heat oil in wok on full blast. Fry onion until browned and set aside..
- Stir fry chicken in batches and set aside with onion..
- Clean wok, then fry your veges for a few minutes until veges start to soften..
- Add marinate liquid and and udon noodles. Cook through for 3 or 4 minutes. Don't forget you had raw chicken in marinate so cook through well..
- Return chicken and onion to hear through and serve..