You can have Roast Pumpkin using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roast Pumpkin
- Prepare 1 of medium sugar pumpkin.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Pepper (optional).
Roast Pumpkin instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°.
- Deseed and cut your pumpkin into wedges using a sharp chefs' knife. Mine weren't the same size because I had a hard skinned pumpkin but it helps even out the cooking if you cut them roughly the same size.
- Drizzle pumpkin flesh with olive oil and a sprinkle of salt (just a pinch).
- Roast pumpkins for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve in the dish of your choice!.