Baked Ranch Pork Chops.
You can have Baked Ranch Pork Chops using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Ranch Pork Chops
- It’s 4-6 of boneless pork cops.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 2 tbsp (1 oz) of dry ranch mix packet.
- You need 1 tsp of dried parsley (optional).
Baked Ranch Pork Chops instructions
- Pre heat oven 425 degrees..
- Place pork chops on baking sheet lined with parchment paper..
- In a small bowl mix, ranch mix, oil and parsley..
- Spoon mixture over chops..
- Bake for 30 minutes then broil on high for 5 minutes or until your desired done range..
- What to serve with these pork chops: stuffing, broccoli, mac and cheese, baked potato with all the fixins', augratin potatoes, corn, mashed potatoes and asparagus..