Vegan Meat Balls (Red Kidney Beans Balls).
You can cook Vegan Meat Balls (Red Kidney Beans Balls) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Meat Balls (Red Kidney Beans Balls)
- Prepare 1 can of red kidney beans (244g drained mass).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped finely.
- Prepare 1 of med green pepper chopped finely.
- It’s 0.5 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of salt.
Vegan Meat Balls (Red Kidney Beans Balls) step by step
- Preheat oven to 210°C..
- Drain the beans and sit aside. Beat the egg and sit aside..
- In a nonstick pan, heat 1 Tbsp (15 mL) of oil over medium heat. Brown onion and green pepper for about 3-4 minutes or until light brown and translucent..
- In a large bowl, mash together the beans and onion and green pepper..
- Now add the egg, bread crumbs, flour, salt and pepper. Mix everything together..
- Divide the mixture into 6-8 equal portions (depending on how big you want the meat balls, I prefer 7). Gently roll into balls. Place them on a greased baking tray..
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes. Serve with mash or rice and gravy..