Thyme & Basil Pork Roast.
You can cook Thyme & Basil Pork Roast using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thyme & Basil Pork Roast
- Prepare 2-3 pound of boneless pork loin roast.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of whole wheat floor (you can also use regular flour).
- You need 50 g of fresh basil (or 2 teaspoons of dried basil).
- Prepare 50 g of fresh thyme (or 2 teaspoons of dried thyme).
- You need 2 teaspoons of all spice or cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1 of medium apple cut into wedges.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion cut into wedges.
- Prepare of (optional 1 lemon cut into wedges / some fresh Rosemary).
Thyme & Basil Pork Roast instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees..
- Rub all spice or cinammon, salt and pepper, thyme and basil over the pork..
- Arrange the sliced apple and onion around the pork and place inside an oven bag..
- Cook for 1 hr to 1 1/2 hrs depending on weight until the thermometer reads 145 degrees..
- Remove and let cool for 20 minutes. Slice and serve. (Serves 6).