Turkish Adana Kebabs.
You can have Turkish Adana Kebabs using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkish Adana Kebabs
- Prepare 600 gm of Mutton Mince.
- You need 2 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of Sumac powder.
- Prepare 2 of Red Onions chopped.
- It’s 1 of Red Capsicum chopped.
- You need 1 of small bunch Coriander or Parsley Leaves finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of Olive Oil for baste.
Turkish Adana Kebabs step by step
- First of all, blend all the ingredients mentioned to a fine paste. Add this to the ground meat and mix well. Refrigerate overnight for best results. Next day, grill them for 12 minutes..
- But I shallow fried them right in my kitchen and they tasted equally yum. Serve them with Onion rings and Lemon wedges..
- These are made on a low heat. Baste with Olive Oil as required. Serve them piping hot with Naans. Enjoy!.