You can have Courgette Curry using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Courgette Curry
- It’s 2 of courgettes – peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 2 of tomatoes chopped or 1 can.
- You need of Salt, Turmeric, red chilly powder.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
- You need of Cumin seeds.
Courgette Curry step by step
- In a pot or a pressure cooker, heat 2 tablespoon oil. Now add 1 tablespoon cumin seeds..
- When the seeds start popping, add onion. Add salt as per taste and cook it until golden brown on medium heat..
- Add tomatoes. When the tomatoes are a bit soft, add turmeric and chilly powder..
- When the tomatoes turn mushy, and oil starts to separate. Add a cup of water. Let it boil 9n medium heat. Now add the diced courgette and cover the pot..
- If cooking in a pressure cooker, cook it till the pressure builds. If using a pot, check if the courgettes are soft and can be easily mashed with a ladle after 10 minutes or so. Let it cook till you are happy with the courgettes..