Korean hotpot. As with a typical Korean hot pot, it is loaded with a variety of ingredients, such as kimchi, tofu, mushrooms and green vegetables. But as you can guess from the title. Hot Pot Recipe How to Korean Hot Pot at Home Deungchon Kalguksu Shabu Shabu & Fried Rice at the End!
This is the best Korean hot pot. I had this yummy and warm hot-pot with some homemade kimchee and a Korean style spinach salad. Highly recommend this dish to everyone who likes. You can cook Korean hotpot using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Korean hotpot
- It’s 1 of medium zucchini.
- It’s 1 of medium carrot.
- You need Bunch of spinnach.
- It’s 5-6 of small champignon mushroom.
- It’s 1 bunch of bean sprout.
- You need 100 gr of minced meat (beef or pork).
- You need of Gochujang (korean chilli paste).
- It’s of Oil to cook.
- You need of Sesame oil.
- You need of Steam rice.
- You need of Chopped garlic (1 clove).
- It’s 1 of egg or 1 yol (sunny side up or raw yolk).
Hearty, steaming, and flavorful bulgogi hot pot made with lots of vegetables! Perfect for the cool fall and winter months! Jeongol is a type of Korean stew with many variations. Jeongol, a communal hot pot (Korean style hot pot) dish is one of the most popular soups in Korea.
Korean hotpot step by step
- Cut carrot, zucchini into matchsticks like form, blanch bean sprout and move into ice bath immidiately. Thinly sliced the mushroom. set aside..
- Sauteed carrot, zucchini, mushroom seperately, seasoned with salt and pepper just to taste. Strain bean sprout and dazzle with sesame oil.
- Heat your pan add oil and add minced garlic when it started to brown and fragrant add the minced meat and cook until medium rare then add equal part gochujang paste and a little bit of pepper, stir fry until well cooked (no salt needed)..
- Assembling part. Prep your hotpot and oil the surface then take steam rice and put into the hotpot, gently press with spoon until well set in the bottom of the pot, then add in the carrot, zuchinni,mushroom,bean sprout around on top of the rice leave room in the middle for the meat until everything is set, heat the pot and cook until you hear the crackling sound (10-15 min small heat)..
- When it's done, put sunny side up/raw yolk on top in the middle and stir everything until well combined. Serve while it's hot.
- Tips for simple step : just stir fry and season all the veggie all at once and drain the juice. Afterall youre gonna mess it all up in the end 🤣. Save you the dragging steps..
Jeongol is a great and healthy food for family reunion, friends gathering. Simmer your favorite mushrooms in a delicious Korean broth. KTOP KOREAN HOTPOT là chuỗi nhà hàng BUFFET LẨU HÀN QUỐC với các hương vị. Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Thai, Mongolian and more. To say I have some serious hot pot inspiration and aspiration is an understatement.