Indonesian layers go green cake. See recipes for Indonesian layers go green cake, Alu go B too. Lapis legit/spekkoek/Indonesian thousand layers cake is a must for special celebrations such as Chinese New Year, Christmas, or Eid. Indonesian layer cake or kue lapis legit is an ultra rich and moist butter cake baked layer by layer.
Green cake is soft and delicious cake. This cake is especially attractive for the children because of the color. You can add the green coloring in different intensity. You can cook Indonesian layers go green cake using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Indonesian layers go green cake
- You need 250 gr of rice flour.
- Prepare 250 gr of tapioca flour.
- You need 50 gr of glutinous rice flour.
- Prepare 225-250 gr of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 liter of coconut milk.
- It’s 10 pcs of pandan leaves blend with 50 ml water.
- You need 1 tsp of cooking oil to glaze 12” square pan.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Green colour or pandan pasta.
The coloring that I used here in the cake recipe is from pandan extract which means that this kind of coloring give more tasteful cake. This is a very traditional Indonesian cake that is grilled layer by layer in the oven, but the results are impressive and totally worth it. Our favourite is the Kek Lapis or Indonesian Layer Cake. As this is an expensive cake, we only get to eat it during very special occasion.
Indonesian layers go green cake step by step
- Mix all flour and coconut milk, strainthem, and divided into 2. Give one side with green colour, and the other remind white.
- Preheated the steamer. Put 100ml to each layer, and steam about 5-10 minutes each. Repeat them until all finish..
- Take it out after it’s cold. And slice it what you desire. Ready to serve and enjoy❣️.
Making Kek Lapis is a very tedious job but it is worth the hard work when you see the beautiful layers of the cake. More so when we see our friends and loved ones. Follow our recipe to learn how easy it is to make Kueh Lapis (Indonesian-style layer cake) at home! Pair with a hot cup of tea for the perfect tea time. The cake directly translates to Layer cake, because as you see it is made up of multi layered thin… Kek Lapis is a well known cake in southeast asia especially in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore, usually serve during festive occasions and holidays.