Bacon & Avocado on Sourdough.
You can have Bacon & Avocado on Sourdough using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon & Avocado on Sourdough
- Prepare 1 tsp of rapeseed oil.
- Prepare 4 rashers of back bacon (I prefer unsmoked with this recipe but that’s purely a personal choice).
- You need 2 slices of sourdough bread.
- Prepare 1 of avocado.
Bacon & Avocado on Sourdough step by step
- Heat the oil and fry the bacon..
- Meanwhile, toast the sourdough bread..
- With a fork, gently but thoroughly mash up the avocado flesh..
- Spread half the mashed avocado on each slice of toast. Lay two rashers of bacon on top of each slice. Enjoy!.