Korean-Style Cucumber Kimchi.
You can have Korean-Style Cucumber Kimchi using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Korean-Style Cucumber Kimchi
- Prepare 3 of Cucumbers.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of Chinese chives.
- It’s 1/2 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★ Japanese leek (finely chopped).
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★ Garlic (grated).
- It’s 1 tsp of ★ Ginger (grated).
- It’s 1 of ★ Dried red chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 dash of ★ Salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ★ Dashi stock.
- You need 1 of -1 1/2 tablespoons ★ Oligosaccharide sweetener.
- Prepare 1 of ★ Sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★ Fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of ◇ Hot water.
- You need 66 ml of ◇ Salt.
Korean-Style Cucumber Kimchi instructions
- Wash the cucumbers well with salt and water, and cut into 4-5 cm lengths. Cut a cross into each of the pieces, leaving 1 cm at the end..
- Mix the ◇ ingredients until dissolved. Put the sliced cucumbers in and marinate for about 40 minutes. (Marinating in hot water gives the cucumber a firm texture.).
- Cut the Chinese chives into 3-4 cm length and julienne the carrots. Mix the ★ ingredients and add the chives and carrots..
- Wash the marinated cucumbers in water, and mix into the rest of the ingredients..
- Stuff the carrots and Japanese leeks into the cross of the cucumbers, and it's done!!.