Ramen: Soy Sauce.
You can have Ramen: Soy Sauce using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ramen: Soy Sauce
- It’s 1 of ramen packet, or cup ramen. Any flavor.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce (adjustable).
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen broccoli florets or whatever they're called.
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen green beans.
Ramen: Soy Sauce step by step
- Now, this all depends on what brand of ramen you're using. All of the Cup noodles should be cooked with their seasoning, as should the spicy packet brand Shin Ramyun, or any kinda brand that provides a dehydrated veggie packet to add. Maruchan and Nissin, on the other hand, should Not be cooked with their flavor packets. They get congealed and disgusting, don't do it..
- After you have determined which type you're using (cook the flavor in or stir in after), boil an egg. There are a few ways to boil an egg, I always do hard boiled because I hate the yolks anyways, so I put mine in with the lukewarm water and raise to a boil for 10 minutes, and then shut the heat off and let it sit, covered, for another 5 before draining, chilling, peeling and slicing. The way you take your egg is entirely up to you..
- After rinsing your pot to get rid of the egg shell taste, put a new pot of water on. If you are cooking the seasoning in, add it now, along with the dehydrated veggie pack (if added), soy sauce, and the frozen vegetables. If you aren't cooking the seasoning in, then just add the frozen veggies. Put the soy sauce into the bowl you're using, along with the seasoning packet..
- Once your water and veggie mixture has come to a boil, add the noodles. This is probably redundant since it's Ramen, but. I'm thorough. Let your noodles boil until they're either completely cooked (able to twirl a single noodle around the fork without it being stiff, if you don't want to bite a hot noodle), or a smidge before that, when they're still a bit stiff, if you want to let your hot ramen soup cool to a reasonable temperature..
- Drain any excess water you don't want, and pour your ramen into a bowl. Put the sliced egg on top, and you have a yummy soy flavored veggie and egg ramen dish!.