Ham pesto pasta.
You can have Ham pesto pasta using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ham pesto pasta
- It’s 85 grams of long pasta such as fettuccine/80 linguine/ tagliatel.
- It’s 80 grams of frozen peas.
- Prepare 50-85 g of ham slices, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of pesto.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cooking creme.
Ham pesto pasta instructions
- Boil about 2 liters of water, give 1 tablespoon of salt, then add the paste. Boil for 7 minutes, add the peas and then continue to simmer until the paste becomes al dente..
- After the pasta is cooked and drained, put it in the pasta bowl (or put it back in the pan). Add ham, pesto, and crème until combined..
- Ham pesto pasta is ready to be served and enjoyed with your beloved family.
- Note: if you don't have pesto you can make it yourself, especially now that you can find a lot of fresh basil in traditional indomesian markets, the method is more or less as below:.
- Ingredients: cloves of garlic 50 g pinenut / walnuts / cashews, roasted 50 g powdered / grated parmesan cheese 100 ml olive oil 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper 1/2 teaspoon salt How to make : Place all ingredients, except olive oil in a food processor. Process until roughly chopped. Add olive oil, process again until smooth or soft..