Pork Gravy over Buttered Rice.
You can have Pork Gravy over Buttered Rice using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork Gravy over Buttered Rice
- It’s 1 of Pork Loin.
- It’s 2 packets of McCormick's Brand Turkey Gravy.
- You need 1 pkg of Knorr Brand Beef Stock.
- Prepare 2 Packages of Instant Jasmine Rice.
- It’s 1 stick of Butter.
- It’s 1-3 tbsp of Corn Starch.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Pork Gravy over Buttered Rice step by step
- Place pork, beef stock, and water into crockpot or instant pot. In Crockpot, cook for 6 hours on low. For instant pot, cook for 20 minutes per pound on high pressure. When finished cooking in instant pot, quick release..
- Remove pork and shred finely. Transfer cooking liquid to pot on stove, or leave it in the instant pot and use sautee mode for heat..
- Add gravy mix packets and 2 cups of water. Allow cooking liquid to boil. If gravy is thin, use a small amount of corn starch to thicken..
- Fold shredded pork back into.
- Microwave rice as directed on package. Fold in butter..
- Serve gravy over warm rice..