L.N.S WHEAT DALIYA with OATS (INDIAN VEGAN SOUP).
You can cook L.N.S WHEAT DALIYA with OATS (INDIAN VEGAN SOUP) using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of L.N.S WHEAT DALIYA with OATS (INDIAN VEGAN SOUP)
- It’s 25 grams of Wheat Dalyia..
- You need 2 tbsp of Oats.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil (soya oil).
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of Cumine seeds.
- You need 1/4 grams of asfoerdita.
- Prepare 400 ml of Water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
L.N.S WHEAT DALIYA with OATS (INDIAN VEGAN SOUP) step by step
- In a Bowl stir fry (broken wheat grain size1/4) dalyia. Till colour changes to brown. In soya oil keeping flame low medium..
- Simmer the stove. Now pour water in it and stir it. Adding salt to taste and oats..
- Let it boil for 10 minutes. Keep vigil and stir fry in between. Keep the flame medium higher..
- In a big shallow spoon put 2 table spoon soya oil heat it and then put cumine seeds to get fry now add asfoeardita..
- When done pour all the ingredients of shallow spoon in to the bowl ( This is to be done at once this pouring should be very fast keep lid at once( this process is known as chounk lagao) ..
- This is the easiest recipe. One can make it any time..
- Transfer it to serving plates/ bowls..
- Now you know what is next step ….. ha ha ….