Healthy Ramen Lots of Vegetables.
You can have Healthy Ramen Lots of Vegetables using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Ramen Lots of Vegetables
- Prepare 1 packages of Chinese or shirataki noodles.
- Prepare 200 grams of Cabbage.
- Prepare 1/3 bag of of bean sprouts Bean sprouts (or the white part of a green onion).
- You need 1 of Kamaboko, sausages, or fish sausage.
- You need 600 ml of Water.
- Prepare 15 grams of Instant beef soup stock (Gamchimi) (or dashida).
- It’s 3 tbsp of Soy milk or milk.
- It’s 1 dash of Sesame oil or Ra-yu.
Healthy Ramen Lots of Vegetables step by step
- Boil the Chinese noodles for about 1 minute and drain. If using shirataki noodles, rub with salt, rinse, and drain..
- Roughly chop the cabbage and cut the ◎ ingredients into bite-sizes. Rinse the bean sprouts..
- Add water and instant beef stock to a pot and bring to a boil. After it boils, add cabbage, bean sprouts, ◎ ingredients in that order and boil. If you are using shirataki noodles, add now..
- When the vegetables have softened, add Chinese noodles and stir to untangle. Add soy milk (or milk), sesame oil (or Ra-yu spicy chili oil), and black pepper. It's done..
- In this photo, I added an egg and chives for a finishing touch..
- Here I used shirataki noodles. They're healthy and they don't get soggy like regular noodles. They'll be okay even if you let them sit a little while..
- The gamchimi beef stock I used comes in small pouches, so it's easy to use. There's about 1 heaping tablespoon in each 10 g pouch..