Beef Shoulder steaks with veggies.
You can have Beef Shoulder steaks with veggies using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Shoulder steaks with veggies
- Prepare of Beef or lamb shoulder.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s 2 of sweet potatoes.
- You need 3 of small carrots.
- Prepare 1 head of broccoli.
Beef Shoulder steaks with veggies instructions
- Cut meet into 2 centimetre steaks.
- Pound steak in a plastic bag..
- Add salt, pepper, and olive oil to the steaks..
- Peal and cut the sweet potatoes and carrots into large chunks..
- Cut broccoli into individual florets.
- Steam sweet potato and carrots for about 5 minutes..
- After about 5 minutes, when you feel softness with the carrots, add broccoli. Cook for 5 more minutes..
- Place large frypan on medium high heat..
- Add minced garlic..
- Add steaks and cook until brown on the outside, about 5 minutes..
- Turn heat to low, cover and cook for 3 more minutes..