Restaurant Salted Chicken Karaage.
You can cook Restaurant Salted Chicken Karaage using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Restaurant Salted Chicken Karaage
- Prepare of Chicken thigh (or breast).
- It’s of ☆Salt.
- It’s of ☆Sesame oil.
- You need of ☆Ichimi seasoning.
- You need of ☆Black pepper.
- You need of ★Sake.
- You need of or 1-2 teaspoons ★Grated garlic (or tubed).
- Prepare of ★Grated ginger.
- It’s of ★Salt.
- You need of Katakuriko.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
Restaurant Salted Chicken Karaage instructions
- Cut the meat into bite-sized pieces and put into a plastic bag. Add the ☆ ingredients and massage into the chicken. Tie the bag closed and let marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours..
- After 2 hours, add the ★ ingredients and rub in well. Leave to marinate for 3-4 hours..
- Coat with katakuriko and shake off the excess powder. Deep-fry in 180℃ oil for about 5 minutes. Start with medium heat and then raise to high at the end..
- If separating the marinating process into 2 parts is too troublesome, you can add all of the ingredients at the same time..