Grilled Pork Chops (w/ honey-mustard).
You can cook Grilled Pork Chops (w/ honey-mustard) using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Pork Chops (w/ honey-mustard)
- You need 4 of pork chops (thick cut).
- It’s Dash of salt, pepper, paprika, & thyme.
- You need 2 tbs of fresh rosemary (chopped very fine).
- It’s of Sauce:.
- It’s 3 tbs of honey.
- Prepare 3 tbs of brown mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried thyme.
Grilled Pork Chops (w/ honey-mustard) instructions
- Season the thick-cut chops on one side (include the rosemary) and refrigerate for 5 minutes..
- Fire up the grill. Reach a temperature of medium – high to cook..
- For the sauce, mix the honey, mustard, and thyme in a small cup. Set aside by the grill..
- Place the chops on the grill and sear for 3 minutes on one side. Turn them over and sear for another 3 minutes..
- Flip the chops over again, this time on a different angle on the grill. Add the sauce (with a spoon or brush) to the top of the chops and cook for 2 minutes over medium heat..
- Turn the chops over, add more sauce, and finish cooking for another 2 minutes at a medium – low heat..
- Plate the chops on a clean serving plate and allow them to rest for a few minutes before serving..