Turkey Meatloaf Pizza Muffins.
You can cook Turkey Meatloaf Pizza Muffins using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkey Meatloaf Pizza Muffins
- You need 2 Tbsp of Italian seasoning of choice.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 12 tbsp of pasta sauce.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 3/4 cup of panko crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tsp of chopped garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 3/4 lb of turkey sausage (I removed from the casing of Italian style turkey sausage links).
Turkey Meatloaf Pizza Muffins step by step
- Combine ground turkey, turkey sausage, Italian seasoning, garlic, panko, milk,egg and salt and pepper in a large bowl and mix well. (At this point I let sit in fridge for an hour or so).
- Divide meat mixture into a 12 muffin pan that has been sprayed well..
- Preheat oven to 350°F and cook meatloaf muffins for 19-21 minutes. Remove from oven and place a tbsp of sauce on top of each one and evenly place shredded cheese on each one..
- Cook an additional 5 minutes until cheese is melted..