Bacon cheesy breaded pork chops.
You can have Bacon cheesy breaded pork chops using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon cheesy breaded pork chops
- You need 6 of pork chops.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 6 Tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bacon bits.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon pepper.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Worcestershire.
- You need 1 Tbsp of A1 sauce.
Bacon cheesy breaded pork chops instructions
- Tenderize pork chops on cutting board. Combine A1 and Worcestershire in shallow pan for coating pork chops. Set oven to 350°F.
- Combine mozzarella cheese, bacon bits, bread crumbs, and seasoning in a shallow dish..
- Coat pork chops in A1 mixture then in bread crumb mixture. Seer on both sides for 1-2 mins. Then place on cookie sheet..
- Cook pork chops for 25-30 mins in oven..
- Let rest for 5 mins.
- Dig in!.