Sweet and Salty Pork Udon Noodles.
You can cook Sweet and Salty Pork Udon Noodles using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet and Salty Pork Udon Noodles
- You need 1 of serving Udon noodles.
- It’s 100 grams of Ground pork.
- Prepare 5 cm of Japanese leek or scallion.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Grated garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Grated ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of ★Tianmianjiang (Chinese sweet bean paste).
- Prepare 1 of as much as you like ★ Doubanjiang.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ★ Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of ★ Sake.
- You need 1 tsp of ★ Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ★Chinese style soup base.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ★ Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Katakuriko slurry (a mixture of katakuriko and water).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of Green onion or scallion.
- Prepare 1 of Poached egg.
Sweet and Salty Pork Udon Noodles step by step
- In a pan, heat the sesame oil and cook the tubed garlic and ginger..
- After garlic and ginger become aromatic, add the pork and cook until brown..
- Turn off the heat and add the ★ marked ingredients..
- Turn on the heat and cook, stirring..
- Turn off the heat again and add the katakuriko dissolved in water, stirring constantly. Turn on the heat and cook until the sauce becomes slightly thick..
- Heat up the udon noodles in boiling water. Drain and serve in a plate..
- Pour the sauce over the noodles and top with sliced scallions and poached eggs, and you're done..
- Mix everything together and enjoy. It's super delicious..
- These are the Chinese seasonings used in the recipe….