Healthy Vegetable & Tofu Ramen 🍜.
You can cook Healthy Vegetable & Tofu Ramen 🍜 using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Vegetable & Tofu Ramen 🍜
- Prepare of Marinaded tofu.
- It’s 3 cups of chicken or vegetable stock.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Chinese five spice.
- You need 1 of sprinkling of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worsterchire sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 of thumb of ginger, sliced.
- You need 1 Litre of water.
- You need 400 g of rice vermicelli noodles.
- It’s 100 g of fresh lettuce leaves, watercress or spinach.
- You need 2 of leeks, sliced.
- You need 3 of spring onions, sliced.
- It’s 6 of fresh radishes, sliced.
- You need 2 of carrots sliced.
Healthy Vegetable & Tofu Ramen 🍜 instructions
- Fry the tofu with 1 chopped clove of garlic in some sesame oil and a dash of soy, until browned. Put this aside, in a bowl..
- In a big pot put the water, your stock, the rest of the garlic, the sliced ginger, sliced chilli, chinese five spice, worcester sauce, soy sauce and the chilli powder, bring this to the boil.
- Add the fried tofu, vegetables and sugar or salt to taste.
- Simmer for 10 mins.
- Drop some noodles into a pot of boiling water and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Serve the ramen broth into bowls and top with noodles and salad leaves.