Chicken Karaage + Green Onion Sauce.
You can have Chicken Karaage + Green Onion Sauce using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Karaage + Green Onion Sauce
- Prepare of Chicken (breast or thigh).
- Prepare of A. Sake.
- You need of A. Soy sauce.
- Prepare of A. Grated ginger.
- It’s of Japanese leek.
- It’s of B. Sugar.
- You need of B. Soy sauce.
- It’s of B. Vinegar.
- Prepare of B. Sesame oil.
- It’s of Katakuriko.
Chicken Karaage + Green Onion Sauce instructions
- Cut the chicken into slightly large pieces. Rub the A. ingredients into the chicken and let marinate for at least 30 minutes..
- Combine the B seasonings well. Add the minced green onion to finish making the sauce..
- Drain off the marinade from Step 1 well and coat the chicken completely with katakuriko. Deep fry in 170°C oil until golden and crispy, then drain well..
- Arrange the piping hot chicken karaage onto a plate and cover with the green onion sauce..
- Update: I changed the amount of ingredients for the green onion sauce..
- I use a ratio of 1:1:1 for the sugar:soy sauce:vinegar. I never change this ratio. But I do change the amounts..