Vegan Furikake Popcorn.
You can cook Vegan Furikake Popcorn using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Furikake Popcorn
- You need 1 tablespoon of furikake (see recipe for homemade version).
- It’s 3 tablespoons of popcorn seeds.
- You need of Seaweed flakes of your choice.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of miso.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of butter.
- Prepare A few of Japanese rice crackers (black rice crackers are nice).
Vegan Furikake Popcorn instructions
- Cook the popcorn kernels using an air popcorn machine or pan heated with a splash of oil and a fitted lid..
- Melt the miso and vegan butter together and drizzle over the popcorn to help the toppings o stick..
- Sprinkle the warm popcorn with toppings.