Bacon Kimchi Fried Rice.
You can cook Bacon Kimchi Fried Rice using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Kimchi Fried Rice
- You need 2 of plates cooked white rice (leftover rice, put in the refrigerator for the night, is recommended).
- Prepare 8 pcs of bacon, cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 150 gr of kimchi, cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground white pepper or to taste.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of vegetable oil for frying eggs.
Bacon Kimchi Fried Rice step by step
- In a skillet, fry the bacon. Allow it to render and become crisp. Take it out of the wok and set aside. Discard the oil. Reserving 1 tbsp in the pan..
- Saute garlic until fragrant..
- Add the kimchi and it’s water..
- Add the fried bacon. Stir well..
- Add the white rice..
- Season with soy sauce, salt, and ground pepper. Stir well. Adjust to taste. Remove from the heat. Place it on serving plates..
- Fry the eggs according to your taste. Remove from the heat. Place them on top of fried rice. Serve immediately. Yum! 😋.