Grilled Pork Chops With Creamy Mushroom Sauce.
You can have Grilled Pork Chops With Creamy Mushroom Sauce using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Pork Chops With Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- It’s 6 of pork chops loins.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of garlic powder.
- You need To taste of basil flakes.
- It’s To taste of Tony's seasoning (optional).
- You need 4 dashes of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Sautéed veggies on grill (optional).
- Prepare 6-10 pieces of chopped mushrooms.
- It’s Half of onion chopped (optional).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- It’s To taste of garlic powder.
- It’s of Sauce.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1/3 cup of white wine.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare To taste of Italian seasoning.
Grilled Pork Chops With Creamy Mushroom Sauce instructions
- Heat grill.
- Lay out a layer of aluminum foil. Cut up mushrooms and a onions. Put them in foil along with the butter, soy, and garlic powder. Wrap up and put on outside of grill to slow cook..
- Sprinkle pork on both sides with the seasonings and lightly pour soy sauce. Gently press so the seasoning and soy sauce will stick..
- Combine soup, milk, and wine in a pot. Bring to a boil and lower it to simmer. Mix well. About 10 minutes.
- Cook pork chops around 5 minutes per side. Or until no longer pink in the middle..
- Pour sauce over the top of pork chop and garnish with the sautéed mushrooms and onions. Enjoy! (Sauce is also good on top of mashed potatoes).