You can have Chicken Fajitas using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajitas
- Prepare 2 of Peppers (assorted).
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need 2 lb of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Taco Seasoning.
- You need 4 clove of Garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of Lime.
- It’s 1 can of Diced Tomatoes.
Chicken Fajitas step by step
- Slice peppers and onions.
- In slow cooker place half onions and peppers in a slow cooker..
- Place chicken in slow cooker and sprinkle half seasoning over chicken.
- Flip chicken and sprinkle half seasoning over chicken then garlic.
- Place the second half of onions and peppers over all and squeeze lime juice over.
- Slow cook on high for three hours.
- Shred chicken and place back in cooker.
- Place back in cooker for 20 minutes.
- Serve on tortilla shells.