Beef Ramen Bowl.
You can cook Beef Ramen Bowl using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Ramen Bowl
- You need 1 lb of sirloin sliced for stir fry (small works better).
- Prepare 1 cup of teriaky sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 of stir fry sauce.
- It’s 2 packages of beef ramen noodles (yes the ones from college).
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of frozen stir fry veggies (your choice).
- It’s 2-3 cups of water (how much broth you want).
- Prepare of Sesame oil (I love this drizzled on top of my bowl) opptional.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
Beef Ramen Bowl step by step
- Marinade beef in teriaky for an hour or more..
- In sauce pot put water and season packet and stir fry sauce. Turn on med high..
- Heat veg oil. Cook meat till done. Place in bowl on the side..
- Put vegetables in water bring to boil. If you want to use fresh veggies, saute them first then add to water..
- Break bricks of noodles into boiling water cook three minutes until done..
- Remove from heat add meat. Stir and serve..