Minchee (Chinese Beef & Potato Hash).
You can have Minchee (Chinese Beef & Potato Hash) using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Minchee (Chinese Beef & Potato Hash)
- It’s 1 lb of 80/20 Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 of Russet Potato.
- Prepare 1/4 of White Onion.
- It’s 1 of Bay Leaf.
- It’s 1 tsp of Canola Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Grated Ginger.
- You need 4 clove of Grated Garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Low Sodium Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 4 of Green Onions.
Minchee (Chinese Beef & Potato Hash) instructions
- Dice potato and white onion into 1/4-inch cubes..
- Heat canola oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add white onion, bay leaf, and salt; cook 3-4 minutes. Add grated garlic and ginger; stir and cook an additional 1 minute..
- Add beef to the saucepan and break up into small pieces. Cook about 2 minutes until broken and just beginning to brown..
- Add diced potato, Worcestershire sauce, and soy sauce and mix with beef/onions. Cover and cook over medium heat for 20 minutes..
- Serve over rice and top with diced green onions..