Brady Bunch pork chops and homemade apple sauce.
You can have Brady Bunch pork chops and homemade apple sauce using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brady Bunch pork chops and homemade apple sauce
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ Apple Sauce ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 3 of medium apples peeled and cored, I used granny smith.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ Pork Chops ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 6 of pork chops I used boneless pork loin.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need of a.p. flour to coat chops optional, a.p. is all purpose.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
Brady Bunch pork chops and homemade apple sauce instructions
- Wash and dry the apples peel core and dice the apples..
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add apples to pan; cook 4 minutes, stirring frequently..
- Add water, sugar, juice and salt to pan; cover. Cook 25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until apples are tender..
- Mash gently with the back of a spoon..
- Stir well set aside..
- Heat pan add oil..
- Add salt and pepper to the pork chops. Pan fry turning occasionally.
- Let the pork chops caramelize. Don't overcook or they will be dry. Just make sure they are done.
- Serve applesauce with pork chops hope you enjoy!.
- If optional flour is used salt and pepper the chops. Dredge them in flour and fry in pan..